We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tirana or Podgorica to Banja Luka

1 post
Save Topic
Tirana or Podgorica to Banja Luka

Hello guys! I need your help. I want to go to Banja Luka from Tirana. But I didn't find any way to go there. First how much time it will take to get in Banja Luka?

And with which way? BusCroatia offered me to go from Croatia(dubrovnik). But I'm citizen of Azerbaijan and I need visa for Croatia. So I need to pass the border from Montenegro to Bosnia and Hersegovina. and I have flight from Tirana at 18 august. So I have to go Banja Luka and have to be in Tirana at 18 august. I will leave Tirana at 13 august. Is it applicable to go Banja Luka and Back in 4 days?

Mentioned in this post
Banja Luka
Banja Luka
Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Tirana
Tirana
Tirana County, Albania
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
Hotel Bosnia
Hotel Bosnia
130 Reviews
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bosnia and Herzegovina Day Trip...
507 Reviews
from US$ 57.63*
Free Cancellation
Mostar and Kravice Waterfalls...
117 Reviews
from US$ 52.30*
Free Cancellation
Mostar and Kravice Waterfalls Tour...
29 Reviews
from US$ 55.80*
Free Cancellation
1. Re: Tirana or Podgorica to Banja Luka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2016, 10:47