My wife and I are planning a two week holiday in fiji in September.
So far we have this schedule
- 16 sep arrive in Nadi, fly to Savusavu on Vanua Levu
- Stay in Vanua Levu for 6 nights, leave on 23rd Sep
- fly back to Nadi and move on to mantaray resort for 3 nights, until 25 Sep. (quite looking forward to seeing manta rays, if you have another resort to recommend for this, let us know :) )
- spend the last 5 nights on another resort in the Yasawas.
- return to Nadi and leave on Sep 30th
Are we spending too much time in the Yasawas archipelago or Savusavu? Is it worth spending 2 nights near Nadi or somewhere else on Viti Levu at some point (before or after Savusavu) ?
That is, if there is a beautiful city etc. to visit we wouldn't want to miss it seeing how we have a bit of time after all !
Thanks for your insight !