We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Poseidon Underwater Resort

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
61 reviews
222 helpful votes
Poseidon Underwater Resort
Save

A TA member asked if they could visit the Poseidon Resort.

To my knowledge it hasn't been built, like a few new resorts which have websites but the resort hasn't even started because of the GFC and other reasons too .....

Does anyone have any update ???

Here's the link to the website

http://www.poseidonresorts.com/poseidon_main.html

Boracay, Philippines
1 post
1. Re: Poseidon Underwater Resort
Save

Taking a clearer and a close-up view undersea in a dry and comfortable futuristic pod resting in the seabed is the Poseidon Undersea Resort. What links the seabed and the surface is the high speed elevator. You could see everything that the sea can offer from your spectacular room. There’s a long waiting line list for the room, better call them now to inquire. The problem is the cost, since it’s expensive and I’m still saving for Christmas at this point.

More underwater resorts here: http://packedup.blogspot.com/2010/12/top-10-best-underwater-experiences.html

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
61 reviews
222 helpful votes
2. Re: Poseidon Underwater Resort
Save

To my knowledge they haven't even started building it!

Do any locals know if it's going ahead?

Pacific Coast...
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
13,734 posts
148 reviews
331 helpful votes
3. Re: Poseidon Underwater Resort
Save

All I know is that if it all goes to plan it will be built off a privately owned island in north eastern Fiji. No more has been reported and perhaps is it on the back burner. The estimated cost was huge.

4. Re: Poseidon Underwater Resort

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?