We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Trek Cusco

New Zealand
1 post
Save Topic
All Trek Cusco

Has anyone any information or recommendation about All Trek Cusco Peru?

They seem to be a bit cheaper but do not seem to be listed on any recommended trekking company sites I have looked at.

We are looking at doing the 7 day Salkantay trek so need to know that the company is reliable.

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,221 posts
473 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Trek Cusco

On this page,you can find all the authorized agencies for the Inca Trail

andeantravelweb.com/peru/companies/peru/more…

Peru
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: All Trek Cusco

Hello!

I work in tourism here in Cusco and just a word of advice: often when looking at cheaper tour companies you get what you pay for! That is not so good service!

If you are not worried about the service then OK - but if you are I would suggest you look at some of the suggestions here on this Forum of reputable companies - All Trek is not one I would recommend.

The 7 Day Trail is a long trail and I am sure you would prefer some comfort during it!

Singapore
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: All Trek Cusco

Hi,

We too are looking at a trek with this company. Info I have suggests they are ok. Did you hear of anything different? Did you go with them?

What does anyone mean when they say poor service? In my experience poor service is generally what travellers get anyway - certainly compared to European standards.

Thanks

4. Re: All Trek Cusco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2008, 01:36
London
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: All Trek Cusco

DO NOT USE "ALL TREK CUSCO" -

We just had a big problem with them, we booked 4 places to do the Inca Trail with them, which where confirm!!!! And after they confirm the places and did the transfer they told us they couldn't get the permits and want us to do the trip 5 days later.

Very Unprofessional tour operator. Be very careful!!!

Tatiana.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
324 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All Trek Cusco

all trek

cheap and nasty and not known to treat their staff at all well.

try other companies that are a little more expensive.

boston
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All Trek Cusco

I can highly recommend All Trek Cusco for the Inca Trail 4d/3n. I just used them two weeks ago and had a great experience. We were a group of 9, myself and my mother plus a group of 7 from Ireland. We had two guides - Maria, our lead guide, and Ursula, our assistant guide (it was Ursula's first hike as a guide). Both were great as guides and very helpful and informative. The food was amazing!!!!

UK
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: All Trek Cusco

We also used tehm and they were pretty good for a budget option. the staff all seemed very happy and the guides were really good fun. No problems.

9. Re: All Trek Cusco

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2008, 22:57
10. Re: All Trek Cusco

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 02:48