We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Cusco

Maribor, Slovenia
Level Contributor
817 posts
48 reviews
Where to stay in Cusco

We are looking for mid range accomodation in Cusco. Do you suggest us where is the best and safest place to stay. We want to be close to Plaza Armas. The budget is 50-70 EUR (approx 60-85 USD) per day. We also looked at Tika Wasi Casa Boutique, but it seems pretty away and I do not know it is safe to return at night (till 10pm). We need it end of May begin of June.

Also please inform me which district is safe to stay.

Best regards

Ales

3 replies to this topic
Warwickshire...
Level Contributor
255 posts
35 reviews
1. Re: Where to stay in Cusco

We are in Cusco now. We are staying at Tierra Viva San Blas which is a nice mid range option. The hotel is clean, comfortable and friendly.

The San Blas district is nice. I feel safe here and it's a short walk (3 blocks/ 5-10 min to the main square)

There are 4 Tierra Viva hotels in Cusco so you could check out the others if you want to be closer to the centre. We chose this one as it's quieter.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
103 posts
32 reviews
2. Re: Where to stay in Cusco

Hey, check out the Hotel Chavin Imperio del Sol, a pretty nice hotel at a pretty good price with amazing showers. I stayed there with my family and really enjoyed it. Only about a 10 minute walk from the Plaza de Armas as well

Maribor, Slovenia
Level Contributor
817 posts
48 reviews
3. Re: Where to stay in Cusco

We now choose Yawar Inka Hotel, iis is not quite close to old town. Do somebody has any experience with this hotel and how is the surroundings, it is safe till 10pm to walk around. Just about the question about safety taxis in Cusco if I return at night with taxi from old time which to choose that is safe and reliable.

Best regards

Ales

Reply to: Where to stay in Cusco
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted