We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uber

Wirral
Level Contributor
28 posts
9 reviews
Uber

I've been in Cusco 5 day and have taken Uber's on 3 of these days. On all 3 days I've had issues with billing, only small amounts of money but still issues. 1, charged for a ride I did not take.

2, on bank statement a charge, but no ride showing on my uber account

3, driver taking a very long route to the hotel not direct, only started to take us back to hotel when he heard me discussing my concerns with my wife.

Uber have been great with there customer service, but there seems to be a basics problem with trust via uber drivers. Has anyone else had similar problems?

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
5,103 posts
135 reviews
1. Re: Uber

I have heard many complaints about the Urber drivers on the expat forums, the general conciseness on the forums seems to be that Easy Taxi is better in Peru. Haven't had a chance to use it myself but most of the expats in Lima that I know, like it better than Urber.

Wirral
Level Contributor
28 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Uber

OK thanks

3. Re: Uber

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2018, 10:47