My husband and I are looking to go to Galapagos in October this year. I was wondering if anyone has heard of the yacht Anahi. It does not have many reviews online. I have been stalking the tripp advisor forums, and I have found some, but not as many recent post covid reviews. It also isn't one of the boats listed under the side top questions bar. Does anyone know if it’s a good cruise line? Any alternative recommendations? The B1 itinerary looks ideal for my husband and I, and many of the other cruise lines don't offer that itinerary. I have included the B1 itinerary breakdown below, and here is the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xqkuHL0Z44_PaW3lujQsXU5YRQZxRQcm/view. We are 100% going to see the wildlife, snorkel, kayak, and hike. The food does not much matter, but the quality of the guide & the itinerary do.
1. Arrival & highlands on Santa Cruz
2. Sierra Negra Volcana & Los Tintoreras & Wetlands on Isabella
3. Punta Morena & Elizabeth Bay
4. Urbina Bay & Caleta Tagus
5. Punta Espinoza, Fernandina & Vicente Roca Point, Isabella
6. Puerto Egas, Santiago & Rabida Island
7. Chinese Hat & Bartolome Island
8. Seymour Island & Txfr to Baltra
We are also planning on staying to do a land based tour from San Cristobal to Espanola, Punta Pitt, & 360 tour and possibly to Floreana from Santa Cruz. Does anyone have any recommendations for hotels or day tour groups, etc.
Thank you and kind regards!