We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruise line-Anahi Questions

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Cruise line-Anahi Questions
Save

My husband and I are looking to go to Galapagos in October this year. I was wondering if anyone has heard of the yacht Anahi. It does not have many reviews online. I have been stalking the tripp advisor forums, and I have found some, but not as many recent post covid reviews. It also isn't one of the boats listed under the side top questions bar. Does anyone know if it’s a good cruise line? Any alternative recommendations? The B1 itinerary looks ideal for my husband and I, and many of the other cruise lines don't offer that itinerary. I have included the B1 itinerary breakdown below, and here is the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xqkuHL0Z44_PaW3lujQsXU5YRQZxRQcm/view. We are 100% going to see the wildlife, snorkel, kayak, and hike. The food does not much matter, but the quality of the guide & the itinerary do.

1. Arrival & highlands on Santa Cruz

2. Sierra Negra Volcana & Los Tintoreras & Wetlands on Isabella

3. Punta Morena & Elizabeth Bay

4. Urbina Bay & Caleta Tagus

5. Punta Espinoza, Fernandina & Vicente Roca Point, Isabella

6. Puerto Egas, Santiago & Rabida Island

7. Chinese Hat & Bartolome Island

8. Seymour Island & Txfr to Baltra

We are also planning on staying to do a land based tour from San Cristobal to Espanola, Punta Pitt, & 360 tour and possibly to Floreana from Santa Cruz. Does anyone have any recommendations for hotels or day tour groups, etc.

Thank you and kind regards!

1 reply
Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Galapagos Islands
Level Contributor
4,738 posts
19 reviews
21 helpful votes
1. Re: Cruise line-Anahi Questions
Save

Dear Amanda,

I had lunch with the owner a few weeks ago. The Anahi has been around for quite a while and is well operated and maintained. We regularly recommend it to our guests.

Warmest regards,

Heather Blenkiron

CNH Tours

Reply to: Cruise line-Anahi Questions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted