We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

360 tour

11 posts
360 tour
Save

Hi, I'm interested in taking a 360 tour from San Cristobal at the beginning of July. Can anyone recommend particular companies? Do all these tours have snorkeling? My husband does not swim, so we want to make sure there is enough for him on these tours even if he doesn't swim.

Thanks so much for your help!

2 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
226 posts
27 reviews
6 helpful votes
1. Re: 360 tour
Save

I'm sorry Lisa the 360 is not for your husband if he's not going to swim. If he stays on the boat while you snorkel at Kicker Rock he might get seasick. In July the currents are strong. At Bahia Rosa Blanca he will need to sit and wait for you on the lava rocks without much to see either because the fun part is the snorkeling... so half of the tour is not suitable for him.

11 posts
2. Re: 360 tour
Save

That's what I was concerned about. Thanks for your thoughts!!! I'll have to figure something else out!

Reply to: 360 tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.