We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights from Guayaquil to Christobal , return from Baltra

Riverside, Illinois
Level Contributor
26 posts
28 reviews
37 helpful votes
flights from Guayaquil to Christobal , return from Baltra
Save

Hello, we are planning our land based trip to the islands in June 2022. We have our international airline tickets into Guayaquil. We will plan to leave to Christobal the next day.

Should we be purchasing our tickets now? It appears that Avianca and LAN are the 2 airlines that do this route. Thanks

1 reply
2 posts
1. Re: flights from Guayaquil to Christobal , return from Baltra
Save

doing the same exact trip, stuck between cruise and land based given the cost of land based being so close to cruises well at least to 5-6 day cruises .

As for flight I ended up watching the flights for a while they seem to be consistent at good prices at about 500-600 and jump to 800 , there have been few days that I have seen 350s jump but they go away quickly so far I just booked a fully refundable to see how it goes ...

Reply to: flights from Guayaquil to Christobal , return from Baltra
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.