We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

COVID Testing San Cristobal

NJ
Level Contributor
309 posts
COVID Testing San Cristobal
Save

Based on current requirements for COVID testing within one day prior to return to the US, we would plan to get tested in San Cristobal the day prior to our flight from San Cristobal (which would be the same day as our flight to the US). Are there places to get tested in San Cristobal with results available within hours? Are they available Sundays and or evenings? Is there a site that has this information and keeps it updated? Thank you.

2 replies to this topic
NYC
Level Contributor
923 posts
20 reviews
12 helpful votes
1. Re: COVID Testing San Cristobal
Save

I've been using the binaxnow covid-19 self tests for all my travel. I'd suggest getting a few of those

Riverside...
Level Contributor
112 posts
12 reviews
12 helpful votes
2. Re: COVID Testing San Cristobal
Save

We tested at Medi-Dent on both Thursday & Friday. Not sure if they’re open on weekends. Rapid tests you’ll get the results while you wait & they’ll send you an email with the official results. The PCRs that we took at 9:00am we got results back by 11:00pm same day (via email)

Reply to: COVID Testing San Cristobal
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.