We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Salvoconducto- is this correct?

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
10 posts
Salvoconducto- is this correct?
Save

Hi,

I am going to the Galapagos next month for a land-based trip and just booked my hotels. I am splitting nights between the three main islands and have asked each hotel for the salvoconducto. I received a message back from the last hotel I am staying in Puerto Ayoya that I only need a salvoconducto from my first hotel in San Cristobel. Anyone know if this is correct?

I am trying to be as diligent as I can about making sure I don't miss any parts of the process to ensure everything goes smoothly!

3 replies to this topic
C&N
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
1. Re: Salvoconducto- is this correct?
Save

You posted a very similar query to me! Hope we get answers doing I will follow your post

Cumbaya, Ecuador
Level Contributor
260 posts
12 reviews
8 helpful votes
2. Re: Salvoconducto- is this correct?
Save

Hello

That's correct , you only need for the first entrance in this case is San Cristobal, you don't need for the other island's.

All the best

Paul Bustos

andesconexion

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
29 posts
26 reviews
29 helpful votes
3. Re: Salvoconducto- is this correct?
Save

hey Elizabeast

see my reply above to C&N on the same topic.

have a great trip

5*

Reply to: Salvoconducto- is this correct?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.