We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any recent experience with galapagosexperience.net

Chennai
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Any recent experience with galapagosexperience.net

I am planing to booking by day tours for Galapagos for December 2018 with Johanna Filián of galapagosexperience.net 593) 2 2526 220 mobile (593) 984653715. Please share your experience. Thank you.

3 replies to this topic
UAE
Level Contributor
252 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Any recent experience with galapagosexperience.net

We're working with them for our Islands trip at the end of August. Juan Coronel is my contact. Quick, clear, courteous and concise communication. He patiently and happily answered / continues to answer all my queries and also gave/ gives information about areas, which we directly booked.

We had to reschedule our initial trip (before paying the deposit) and he was extremely helpful. It started as an an 8 day NW cruise on the Beagle, then I added a 2/3 day land based tour to Espanola and more recently a day trip to Cotopaxi.

I have nothing but high praise for him. I can't talk for others, but if he is representative of the team, you're in safe hands. PM me if you need more details.

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Galapagos Islands
Level Contributor
3,608 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: Any recent experience with galapagosexperience.net

Dear Nado,

I have been working with Galapagos Experience for 15 years. Very professional. No concerns.

Warmest regards,

Heather Blenkiron

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Any recent experience with galapagosexperience.net

The payment for a cruise seems to be just a money transfer or paypal (the latter, with an extra fee). Is that usual? Do you think it is safe to transfer a handsom amount of money to their account? Thank you in advance for any opinions.

Reply to: Any recent experience with galapagosexperience.net
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Galapagos Islands