We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One Day in Santiago

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
One Day in Santiago

Hello Fellow travelers,

I am only in Santiago for one day 2 nights due to my flights being changed :(

Could anyone please help me out with must do/see in Santiago? Also if you can recommend a tour guide so we can get the most out of the one day we have.

Thankyou :)

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
Level Contributor
7,128 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: One Day in Santiago

There are free walking tours which get excellent recommendations. The meet at the Cathedral | Plaza de Armas, Santiago 7510399, Chile

Phone Number: +56 9 92368789

Calhoun, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,015 posts
36 reviews
2. Re: One Day in Santiago

I recommend you do a search on this forum of your interests and buy a guidebook for Chile. It always works for me to maximize a short stay wherever I go. $20 or less spent on a book with maps has saved me on many trips.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: One Day in Santiago

Thank-you :) What is the name of the walkers group that you are talking about? @toid

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
41 posts
103 reviews
4. Re: One Day in Santiago

You can try Tour 4 Tips. They have a morning tour and afternoon tour. Also you can go to Cerro San Cristobal taking the Funicular and get Panoramic view of the city.

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
Level Contributor
7,128 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: One Day in Santiago

It is just called Free Tour Santiago, no booking necessary jus show ups. The tours start at 10 and 3

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: One Day in Santiago

I defiantly want to go to cerro san Cristobal hill. Is this not included in any of the city tours? Thanks again

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
Level Contributor
7,128 posts
15 reviews
7. Re: One Day in Santiago

The free tour Santiago includes Cerro San Cristobal.

Edited: 30 July 2016, 05:14
Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
8. Re: One Day in Santiago

Thanks heaps for your help look like it covers alot :) thats me!

9. Re: One Day in Santiago

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2017, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Santiago