We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port Compass

Tennessee
Level Contributor
93 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Port Compass

I have seen the tours offered by a company by the name of Port Compass. Has anyone had experience with this company?

We're arriving on a cruise into Valparaiso and flying out of Santiago. Which of their tours did you like?

Thanks

San Diego
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Port Compass

Hi Albert,

My husband and I are also arriving into Valparaiso and flying out of Santiago. We are on the Golden Princess leaving from Buenos Aires on Feb. 12. Are you on this same cruise? I have been corresponding with Port Compass regarding a tour from Valparaiso to Santiago on Jan. 24. I have included the last response from them. If you are on our cruise and interested in joining in please contact Port Compass.

On Sat 20-Jan [11:03 AM Eastern US time], PortCompass wrote: "Hi Linda: Good news. Besides you, we have 4 other pax interested in sharing santiago. 2 of these pax (Lois) also have a late flight and would like the extended tour. The remaining 2 pax (Margaret) will be dropped off at hotel after the regular tour and you and Lois can do the extended tour. Because you are sharing the extended portion with her and there are now 6 total, this is the new reduced price: $109pp + $20pp = $129pp 6pax sharing. "

cestsi
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Port Compass

There are 4 of us also on this voyage that need transportation from Valparaiso to Santiago. We're staying three extra nights in Santiago so would need to be dropped off at the hotel. We'd also be interested in a tour. Do you still have more space? My email is sami56@ntelos.net.

cestsi
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Port Compass

Never mind. We've booked transportation and a tour to Santiago elsewhere.

4. Re: Port Compass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 05:48