We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plane scale model....747

Singapore, null...
1 post
Save Topic
Plane scale model....747

I am looking for 747 plane scale model which is around 14 feet and it's a cut section where you can see the cabin. This scale model was donated to SIA in the year 1984. If someone remember seeing this or any suggestion where can this be available in Singapore...please let me know.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel, Singapore
Level Contributor
26,518 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plane scale model....747

Hello,

You said it was donated to Singapore airlines in 1984. Have you contacted their local Singapore office and made enquiries? They might have kept and stored/archived unique promotional material like that.

Or do you mean they made model kits from this one and these kits are on sale and you want to buy one?

Good luck in your search.

Edited: 09 October 2013, 02:05
sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plane scale model....747

I know the model you are talking about have not seen them anywhere for years.

Let us know when you find it.

Thanks

Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plane scale model....747

themodelairplane.com/products/…

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=747+model+plane

4. Re: Plane scale model....747

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2014, 09:49