I am visiting Singapore with family (2 young kids - of around 10 years). Singapore is not new to me, but visiting almost 14 years later.
Actually, I am staying for 10 nights/11 days, but planning only for 7 days now to accommodate any last minute change (or a short trip outside Singapore).
The places I plan to visit - most of them on weekdays to avoid crowd btw -
1. Bird Park - full day; relax evening
2. Zoo + night Safari + river safari - one full day
3. Sentosa - one full day
4. Universal Studios - one full day
5. Science center - one full day (no snow city) relax in the evening (kids would love it)
6.1 Botonical garden - half a day
6.2 Other new attraction in City - half a day
7. A relaxed day at the beach - please suggest a nice beach
This makes up 7 days. Plan to spend the rest of the time meeting some friends, dining out at clarke quay / similar, hang around bugis/raffles/suntec city to refresh nostalgic moments, so on; shopping is not a big item on my list. Will definitely visit Mustafa and couple of places for minimal shopping.
Please comment/advise on my itinerary.