We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"This Fashion" stores in Singapore

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
391 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
"This Fashion" stores in Singapore

I know this question will seem strange but can anyone local tell me if This Fashion chain of stores are still operating my young daughters loved them and I think the chain was having solvency troubles. We are going to Sing again in June was just wondering.if they were still operating.

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "This Fashion" stores in Singapore

They still operating at some heartlands/suburb, mostly at MRT station.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
913 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "This Fashion" stores in Singapore

I remember these stores...they had some good buys! I didn't come across any of the stores on my recent trip.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
913 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "This Fashion" stores in Singapore

and their website doesn't seem to work

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
391 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "This Fashion" stores in Singapore

Thanks guys I also looked for their old website but your right MissFreo it didnt work. I have a This Fashion card which I use each year when we return and always find the girls a few quirky things there that they always love. They have gradually been closing shops over the last few years but I was hoping there were still a couple around eg in Chinatown and near the iluma shopping complex in Bugis these were the ones I was interested in so if anyone knows if they re still operating that would be great.

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "This Fashion" stores in Singapore

The 2 big 'This Fashion" stores you are referring: at Kreta Ayer Rd/New Bridge Rd junction (Chinatown), and at Victoria St/Middle Rd junction (close to Iluma) have both been shut down.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
391 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: "This Fashion" stores in Singapore

Thanks ShuangMT I am sad to hear that but appreciate the info. Just wondering if as AndyNg says that there are still some smaller stores operating out in the malls or MRT stations out in the suberbs.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: "This Fashion" stores in Singapore

theres one at Eastpoint mall just next to Simei MRT station in the east...

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: "This Fashion" stores in Singapore

I do not recall seeing any 'This Fashion' store elsewhere, but it could be that it escapes my attention. Sorry, unable to help you at all.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: "This Fashion" stores in Singapore

http://mallsg.com/

10. Re: "This Fashion" stores in Singapore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2013, 14:59