We plan to be there in Singapore for around 3 days. Getting down in the morning of Day 1 in the airport and leaving Singapore at 9 pm on Day 3. This is what we are planning.
Day 1: Sentosa - Do a fun 5 pass. (SEA aquarium, trick museum, wings of time, sky bridge) and will do luge and sky walk seperate.
Day 2: do the 2 day city tour with hopper pass.
1. Duck tour (Will try to take the 1st one)
2. Gardens of the bay (plan to stay only 2-2.5 hours)
3. Marina bay sands sky park (how long would it take for a weekday ?)
4. 2 way cable car ride (Just the ride - no entry to sentosa)
5. Night 6:30 Funvee wow night tour ( we want to only do the garden of Rapsdey show and get out of the tour)
6. Try to get to the Spectra show at 9PM.
do the china town, littleindia, merlion park , orchard rd etc.
Do you think it is feasible ?
is the 2 way cable car ride much better than the sentosa only cable car ride ?
can we cut short the fun vee bus tour ?
Thanks in Advance.