We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singapore Visa for transit between India and Bali

Vadodara, India
Level Contributor
1 post
34 reviews
Save Topic
Singapore Visa for transit between India and Bali

Hello,

I will be traveling to Bali from Mumbai - Singapore - Bali in Jet Airways ( Singapore to Bali i Garuda Indonesia). The same path i am going to take during my return journey. Mumbai to Singapore flight will land on Terminal 2 at Changi whereas Singapore to Bali (Garuda Indonesia) will depart from Terminal 3.

I am not sure whether i will have to clear the immigration at the Singapore Changi Airport to go from Terminal 2 to Terminal 3. Both the time the layover time is less than 3 hours.

Need your help.

Edited: 02 August 2018, 00:45
1 reply
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
2,715 posts
281 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Singapore Visa for transit between India and Bali

Your flight route is by Jet Airways and Garuda, are you on a SINGLE PNR or 2 different PNR?

Single PNR need not go through the immigration, T2 and T3 are connected by the skytrain.

Different PNR, if you had bought the tickets this way, crossing the immigration shall be required. You shall need to apply for multiple visitor VISA in advance as your return flight is by the same route

Reply to: Singapore Visa for transit between India and Bali
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted