We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalibo to Boracay transfer rates

Philippines
4 posts
Save Topic
Kalibo to Boracay transfer rates

Hi! ME and my pretty friends are going to Boracay this December 4-6, 2008; this will be our first time! We are so excited but unfortunately, we chose Kalibo to Boracay route and not the other one..so, I hope you could help me. I really want to know if there are available bus or van from outside the airport or do we still have to ride a tryke and go to the bus or van station? How much is the fare from Kalibo to Caticlan? and then do you happen to know the fare, terminal fees and other fees we need to pay at the port going to Boracay? I know that it would be easy for us if we will just avail the transfer rates offered by our hotel, but we are really in a tight-budget, and it would be exciting as it is if we will do it on our own..so I really wish you could help me..thanks!

san diego
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kalibo to Boracay transfer rates

Hi,

Kalibo Airport is a larger airport 90 minutes from Boracay. This airport that has some international flights, and accommodates larger jet airplanes. An air-conditioned van service will take you from Kalibo Airport to Caticlan for 150 PhP, or by Jeepney for 65 PhP.

myboracayguide.com/…20In

I hope this will help..

Philippines
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kalibo to Boracay transfer rates

Thanks lynfonti for the information. =)

makati
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Kalibo to Boracay transfer rates

hi im palnnning to go to boaracay by september this year anybody who know the current bus fare from kalibo to caticlan as well as the boat ride from caticlan to the island of boracay?

alkhobar
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kalibo to Boracay transfer rates

mae,

read message #1 above.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,375 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kalibo to Boracay transfer rates

the van now, shared, is around P200 each Kalibo to Caticlan. Terminal fees are P100 each combined terminal and environmental. The boat to cross is P25. The trike to get to your hotel is around P100 for the full trike or P20 each to the nearest drop point of the hotel. Do the math, but you have to get from the drop point to the hotel, peddle bikes maybe. A transfer service is P600 includes all fees etc all the way to your hotel from Kalibo each.

Philippines
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Kalibo to Boracay transfer rates

Hi Mae! There are a lot of vans that would transfer you from the airport to Caticlan. It costs us 200 pesos each person. When you arrive at Caticlan jetty port, you will pay 50 pesos enironmental fee and 25 pesos for the small ferry, travel time is approximately 20 minutes. Upon arrival at Boracay, a lot of trykes are waiting for you there, and we paid 25 pesos per person.

On our way home, we contacted the same driver of the van to fetch us from Caticlan to Kalibo, and he let us pay only 150 pesos.

manila
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Kalibo to Boracay transfer rates

hi everyone!

do the vans operate already as soon as the first plane lands for the day, like as early as 6 or 7am?

and also, going back to kalibo from caticlan, they also have vans plying back starting 2 or 3pm for the last flight out of kalibo?

thanks!! very informative thread :)

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,375 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kalibo to Boracay transfer rates

yes, vans run all day..port fees are P100 total, not p50...50 for port, 50 for environmental..P100 total each.

Philippines
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Kalibo to Boracay transfer rates

Ah okay, I guess I was wrong..so you have to pay 100 pesos for the port fees..

You dont have to worry about your transportation going back to Kalibo..All the van drivers there know the schedule of the flight (to and from Kalibo) so they're all lined-up and waiting for you.

manila
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Kalibo to Boracay transfer rates

Hi to all,

how about from caticlan airport to the dock going to the boracay island, is there an available transportation? and how much does it cost?

Many thanks..