We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pls help, Microtel Inn, need quick reply.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pls help, Microtel Inn, need quick reply.

Hi all,

I'm desperately seeking advice here. I need to book today to get the room, or else!! We're coming Dec 24 to 31st, 2007.

Microtel Inn, should I go ahead and book it? 2 Adults w/ 4 kids (8 & under).

My concern is that we will be too far from the restaurants, shopping, other things. Help me with this thinking. Is it easy to get to town with 6 people?? Will we "miss" something if we're not directly on White Beach?

Thanks again... Hope you can help!!

Mentioned in this post
White Beach
White Beach
5,856 Reviews
Panay Island, Philippines
boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pls help, Microtel Inn, need quick reply.

Boracay doesn't have a "town" in any traditional sense - the White Beach strip is lined with resorts, restaurants and bars, with the busiest areas being station 1 and 2.

If you have kids you may find Diniwid Beach a bit remote. It's a long walk down the beach from the shops & restaurants, and not great to do at night. By road it's still quite a long way, and an inconvenience.

Mentioned in this post
Boracay
Boracay
White Beach
White Beach
5,856 Reviews
Diniwid Beach
Diniwid Beach
861 Reviews
Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pls help, Microtel Inn, need quick reply.

Microtel is not bad and directly at the Dinwid Beach. From there it's a 15 minutes walk to Fridays and another 10 minutes to Cocomangas. Microtel also offers transfers to the D'Mall on a regular basis. Diniwid beach is also not that crowded at that time. However: If you have no booking elsewhere it will be very hard to find accommodations for 6 people around that time.

Mentioned in this post
D'Mall
D'Mall
352 Reviews
Diniwid Beach
Diniwid Beach
861 Reviews
3. Re: Pls help, Microtel Inn, need quick reply.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 15:47