We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pls help, Microtel Inn, need quick reply.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pls help, Microtel Inn, need quick reply.

Hi all,

I'm desperately seeking advice here. I need to book today to get the room, or else!! We're coming Dec 24 to 31st, 2007.

Microtel Inn, should I go ahead and book it? 2 Adults w/ 4 kids (8 & under).

My concern is that we will be too far from the restaurants, shopping, other things. Help me with this thinking. Is it easy to get to town with 6 people?? Will we "miss" something if we're not directly on White Beach?

Thanks again... Hope you can help!!

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pls help, Microtel Inn, need quick reply.

Boracay doesn't have a "town" in any traditional sense - the White Beach strip is lined with resorts, restaurants and bars, with the busiest areas being station 1 and 2.

If you have kids you may find Diniwid Beach a bit remote. It's a long walk down the beach from the shops & restaurants, and not great to do at night. By road it's still quite a long way, and an inconvenience.

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pls help, Microtel Inn, need quick reply.

Microtel is not bad and directly at the Dinwid Beach. From there it's a 15 minutes walk to Fridays and another 10 minutes to Cocomangas. Microtel also offers transfers to the D'Mall on a regular basis. Diniwid beach is also not that crowded at that time. However: If you have no booking elsewhere it will be very hard to find accommodations for 6 people around that time.

3. Re: Pls help, Microtel Inn, need quick reply.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 15:47