We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel with baby

philippines
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
travel with baby

i am going to boracay on december with my family to spend christmas there. i am with my husband, 4 y/o son and baby girl. i would like to know if it is advisable to bring stroller, electric bottle sterilizer? is wilkins available there? how about drypers? is there a place where i can rent a stroller or sterilizer? i am just making sure that everything that my baby needs will be there because its very hard to travel and bring a stoller and electric sterilizer in the airport?

kindly help me pls

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel with baby

A stroller is probably not advisable as it will just get stuck in the sand and be a nuisance to carry about.

There are two large shops which sell a good selection of baby products, powdered milk, wet wipes, diapers etc - Crafts Department Store and Budget Mart, so there's no need to bring too much.

Not sure about the electric sterilizer though.

2. Re: travel with baby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 15:47