We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodations?

manila
2 posts
Save Topic
accomodations?

Hi, my family consisting of 8 adults and 4 children are planning to visit boracay on the 3rd week of april. Could you suggest an accomodation mid-high end that is really beachfront,( where you are on the beach as soon as you step out of the room) with rooms that are nice,clean, with good lighting ,nice bathrooms with all modern amenities.Thanks!

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomodations?

White House, Nigi Nigi 2, Seawind...

manila
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: accomodations?

Thanks Sirenna for the suggestions. What can you say about Pearl of the Pacific, Boracay regency, Two seasons..? We prefer a modern room than native bec the children are sensitive to insect bites(cons of nigi-nigi as read from previous entries) but still very accessible to the beach, good food would be a plus.thanks again

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accomodations?

Personally I prefer the beach area north of boat station 1 as it is more family friendly - less crowded with party people, wider, and nicer for swimming!

philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: accomodations?

hi! has anyone stayed at two seasons? am comparing it with pearl of the pacific.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accomodations?

Have you read the reviews on this site? It's also worth checking out Waling Waling and Seawind.

Diniwid, Boracay
Level Contributor
227 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: accomodations?

Sunny...I hate to put a cloud in your disposition...

They SAY...beauty is ONLY skin deep....but

In Boracay...if its a bit BLOCKY...ir must be square. :(

at least in some circles daw.

With 12 people including kids...you should CONSIDER the Regency

4 children...Kids are kids

no matter how great the beach...pools are cool

2 great pools...both in courtyard where if you get front facing room you can keep eye on the kids and watch action along the beach...

-- pools let the kids keep going when your tired

-- pools let you keep an easier eye on the kids than the beach

-- pools take energy out of the kids so you can sneak off later

Pools are cool..and useful. ;)

with 12 of you..do you ALL want to do the same thing at the same time, all the time. Then Regency is middle of all the action so easy for natural groups ...plenty to see 5 minutes in each direction.

The best surprise is no surprise...everything works at Regency...no brown-out...plenty of hot water...no barking dogs...roosters.

No noise...shut the door...amp the aircon...no bugs...peace and quiet.

The magic of cement blocks....sometimes square is cool too!

near Washington DC
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: accomodations?

sunnyManila - yes, I stayed at Two Seasons. It was during pre-season, so I can't vouch for their restaurant. However, the breakfast was not bad at all. I agree with you, there is an appeal to being at the beachfront as soon as you step out. Two Seasons have cabanas, so that should be a great way to keep the kids from developing serious sunburn. A pool is also handy to have - these are 2 features that Two Seasons possess. When we stayed there, the Family Rooms were not available yet, but I would imagine they are available now. The staff was very pleasant. The transfer service was great. You can even ask them to shuttle you to the D'Mall area - that should be a considerable convenience for your party. As far as food, it was pretty convenient for us to stroll to a nearby hotel to eat at their restaurants, or we also called for delivery once and ate at our balcony area. Hope I helped you some - we were there in August, 2 mos ago.

8. Re: accomodations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 13:46