We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bohol Itinerary - Enough Time?

Level Contributor
7 posts
19 reviews
Bohol Itinerary - Enough Time?

Hey guys, i was wondering if i will have enough time for my below itineary:

05:00 am: Checkout from hotel and go to Cebu Port

06:00 am: Cebu to Tagbilaran with OceanJet

08:00 am: Arrived at Tagbilaran & rent a bike

09:30 am: Arrived at Tarsier Sanctuary - Look around & have breakfast

11:30 am: Arrived at Chocolate Hills

12:00 pm: Back to Tagbilaran

14:00 pm: Arrived at Tagbilaran and goto Cebu

16:00: Arrived at Cebu & goto Mactan Airport

17:00: Arrived at Mactan & Flight Checkin

So that's my itinerary in Bohol. Do you guys think that my itinerary is possible? Thank you!

melbourne
Level Contributor
3,342 posts
62 reviews
1. Re: Bohol Itinerary - Enough Time?

>>> 09:30 am: Arrived at Tarsier Sanctuary - Look around & have breakfast <<<

The Tariser Sanctuary near Corella? Are you bringing your breakfast with you? If not, then have breakfast in Tagbilaran

Edited: 11 August 2017, 16:43
Leyte Island...
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
11,923 posts
53 reviews
2. Re: Bohol Itinerary - Enough Time?

It is doable but I don't think I would do it.

Just be aware,

- You are supposed to be checked in 30 minutes prior to departure. In Cebu City or in Tagbilaran City

- Not sure what time the restaurant opens but there is an upstairs restauarant at Pier 1 in Cebu City that you can dine at while waiting for the boat. My breakast there yesterday was a club sandwhich. My travelling companionas ate Tocino, rice and eggs.

- They serve simple meals and snacks on the fast ferries, at an extra cost

- If you hire a car with driver, depending on your negotiations skills, about P2000, you can be at Chocolate hills in about an hour from the pier in Tagbilaran. I don't mean a set tour, I mean you and up to 2 friends for car, driver and fuel. Entrance fees are extra

- There is a new Tarsier Sanctuary, with tarsiers in a natural setting, about half way between Chocolate Hills and the town of Loboc. So no need to go out of your way. Just drive to chocolate hills frst. Then you will have time for Simply butterflies, tarsiers, hanging bamboo bridges, Loboc church ruins, man made forrest, snake sanctuary, Baclayon Church and Blood compact on the way back to the pier. So long as you don't spend much time at each place that is

Cebu City...
Level Contributor
2,261 posts
52 reviews
3. Re: Bohol Itinerary - Enough Time?

You can do it but I dont think you will enjoy it

Level Contributor
30 posts
4. Re: Bohol Itinerary - Enough Time?

Hi. I am a tourist driver in Bohol. With only two tourist spots on it, Your itinerary is doable.

...just eat breakfast at the city before going to tarsier sanctuary.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
27,028 posts
2,230 reviews
5. Re: Bohol Itinerary - Enough Time?

Avoid this spammer.

6. Re: Bohol Itinerary - Enough Time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2018, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Bohol Island