We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfers from PPS airport to EN

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
transfers from PPS airport to EN

Hello everyone.

I pretty much know the standard information about most companies who offer transfers from PPS to EN.

My question is - is it possible to arrange for transfer from PPS at the airport as we arrive?

We're looking for a van transfer so Roro and Cherry are out. WHL don't reply to emails plus their hours are wrong for us (we land at 2.30pm).

There's one company in EN (Northern Hope tours) who offer transfers online but when i contacted them they said they'll do it ONLY if we book tours with them?! I've checked them out and they have good reviews however this condition is still strange. We're happy to book tours with them but problem is - they stopped communicating so we're in limbo.

I must say, I find it soo frustrating dealing with businesses in the Philippines - it's close to impossible.

Anyway, if anyone can help it'll will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
210 posts
75 reviews
1. Re: transfers from PPS airport to EN

When you walk out of the airport there will be no shortage of people wanting to arrange your transport to el Nido. That's not to say you won't be standing around waiting for it to fill up, or taken to the bus station anyway. We arranged through our hotel when we got to PP. The van picked us up there on time, butthen took us to the bus station, and we sat there for an hour while we waited. You kinda have to adapt.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
27,468 posts
2,255 reviews
2. Re: transfers from PPS airport to EN

Since you don't want to get the Roro Cherry Bus I would be inclined to stay in PP overnight and get the Daytripper Van. Much safer as picking one at the airport is like playing Russian roulette with your safety as well as being crammed into a van for 6 hours or so.

Tommo

3. Re: transfers from PPS airport to EN

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2017, 11:47