We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Huswah Transit Hotel Vs Amaris Hotel Bandara

Alor Setar
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Huswah Transit Hotel Vs Amaris Hotel Bandara

i'll be staying one night in jakarta preferably nearest hotel to Soekarno hatta airport. Which hotel do u suggest? Huswah transit or amaris for 3 persons (1 room).

Is there halal food stall/restaurant nearby the suggested hotel?

Is the any shopping mall nearby? Or should i find other hotels. i take a journey from bandung and will reach jakarta in the afternoon. Please suggest a hotel that i can reach airport in 30-45 minutes and if possible i can have time to have a look/ or shop for last minute at night before i leave to the airport the next day

thanks

Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Huswah Transit Hotel Vs Amaris Hotel Bandara

az3373, hello again

1/ We`d appreciate if you keep ALL your question in one topic instead of spreading them across the forum.

2/ Amaris is the better/ wiser choice. You may also have a look at FM7 Resort hotel, Aston Chenkareng and POP! Hotel Airport Jakarta.

Edited: 26 August 2013, 11:02
Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Huswah Transit Hotel Vs Amaris Hotel Bandara

Huswah is not a hotel but a disgusting garbage bin............

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294229-d210487…

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Huswah Transit Hotel Vs Amaris Hotel Bandara

If you just need a hotel in jakarta for transit only from bandung, why not take direct shuttle bus from bandung to jakarta airport? It will be much more convenient. One way ride from bandung to jakarta airport will take roughly 3-4 hours

4. Re: Huswah Transit Hotel Vs Amaris Hotel Bandara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2014, 09:48