We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Jakarta Airport for 5 people?

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Jakarta Airport for 5 people?

Hi,

We will have a family trip to Jakarta on September, and after reading many discussing topic about the transportation from Jakarta Airport, I understand that a taxi (should be Blue Bird) is the only choice. But there are 5 people in our family including my 83-year-old grandma, I wonder if all of us could be allowed to be on a taxi.

Hope to receive recommendation from you. Really excited and can not wait to be in Jakarta.

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Jakarta
Jakarta
Java, Indonesia
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Taxi from Jakarta Airport for 5 people?

The hotel charge seems reasonable consideribg all 5 person in your party will be traveling on ne vehicle. If you are using taxi, only the executive taxis can accommodate that.

Please mind that toyota avanza has limited luggage storage if all passenger seats are taken, so if you have large suitcase for each one of your party, you better advise your hotel in advance.

For toll charges from airport to mangga dua, the fee is fixed and you can see the price list prior to entering the toll booth.

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Taxi from Jakarta Airport for 5 people?

Dear all,

I've arrived safely and it took me about 2 hours from Airport to Mangga Dua.

On the flight, my camera crashed. Now I want to change the camera screen. I don't really expect that it can be repair in Jakarta, though. If it could, maybe it will cost me a lot.

My camera is Olympus, Please give me some advice.

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Jakarta
Jakarta
Java, Indonesia
23. Re: Taxi from Jakarta Airport for 5 people?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2014, 10:52