We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary

Level Contributor
34 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary

Hi, We will be in Bali for 21 nights in June-July.

At the moment we're looking at this

Kuta - 7 nights

Sanur- 4 nights

Ubud - 2 nights

Gili Trawangan - 5 nights

Leftover 3 nights - thinking might stay kuta again so its easy to go the airport on the last day

The question i should we be staying less or longer in these places?

should we only be going to a few places rather than 4?

Thanks!!!!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
295 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary

Depends on what you are looking for. I spent 5 days in Ubud, 5 days in Sanur and 4 days in Amed last year (first trip to Bali). Loved Amed but 4 days was enough, 5 days was nowhere near enough for Ubud - there is so much to see and do both in Ubud and the surrounding area but it really depends on what your interests are. We are going back to Bali next month and we are going to spend another week in Ubud, some time in the south and a final 8 days in Sanur (which I love because it is so relaxing and the food is great although others may find 8 days there a bit boring).

Level Contributor
34 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary

We arent really fussed, we went to Bali last year for 2 weeks and just stayed in Seminyak the whole time. Thanks for your advice :)

3. Re: Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 10:53