We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new mozzarella opened

Maitland, Australia
Level Contributor
438 posts
new mozzarella opened

just walked past the magani hotel and spa that opened a couple of days ago in legian on melasti st and noticed that mozzarella has a restaurant opened there

mozzarella restaurant and bar at the magani.

it is just past galic lane on the right hand side if you are walking from the beach

Edited: 05 July 2012, 15:12
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
290 posts
78 reviews
1. Re: new mozzarella opened

I don't think this is new, I went there in March last year. Incidentially does anyone know how many Mozzarella's there are?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
596 posts
32 reviews
2. Re: new mozzarella opened

I went there as well in January, was the worse meal all 6 of us had in Bali. Mozzella on the Sea is nice though.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
596 posts
32 reviews
3. Re: new mozzarella opened

Sorry meant to say Mozzella on the Beach lol same same but different

perth
Level Contributor
161 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: new mozzarella opened

The Magani is owned by the same owners as Niksoma and Maharta situated on Jl Melasti. I believe there is a restaurant within the hotel complex which is along the same lines as their other two Mozzarella restaurants.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
461 posts
1 review
5. Re: new mozzarella opened

Hi everyone, we got home from Bali last Sat...after spending 2 weeks there ! We are so having withdrawal symptoms in this chill factor weather!!

Yeah , can get a bit confusing with all the Mozzarella Rests now...We were in a group and 1 night half of us at 1 rest and rest of group at another. LOL.

Lack of communication and maybe few too many bintangs!

These are Mozzarella Restaurants ...Hitana which is connected to Niksoma hotel (Mozzerella run this restaurant )

Mozzarella By The Sea, which is next door to the above. Lately 'The Bali Beatles Band' play here Sat nites. Fantastic !!

Mozzarella on Padma St , just up from Indo-national Rest - they have great food too & ran by 2 Aussie women.

We ate at all of the above restaurants, and food was fantastic & great prices AND we are fussy about where we eat.

And while we were there saw them madly working to get new Magani Hotel opened, on Melasti St and they told us Mozzarella will be having another restaurant on hotel site ! So they will have 4 restaurants in total.

Maitland, Australia
Level Contributor
438 posts
6. Re: new mozzarella opened

the magoni only opened 2 days ago and they are having opening specials so im sure it is new

this is the 3rd mozzarella restuarant that i have seen.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
596 posts
32 reviews
7. Re: new mozzarella opened

Yes sorry you are right tony I was getting mixed up with the mozzarella on Padma street. My mistake

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
290 posts
78 reviews
8. Re: new mozzarella opened

Oh ok I will try and check it out. :)

Perth
Level Contributor
285 posts
9. Re: new mozzarella opened

Just throwing my 2 cents worth in!

I went to Mozzarella on Padma and thought it was pretty average, I wouldn't hurry back. What did impress me was the waitress who was able to recite all of our names and meals back to us, not a pen and pencil in sight . There were 10 of us, it was pretty cool.

Perth
Level Contributor
339 posts
30 reviews
10. Re: new mozzarella opened

We ate at Mozzarella by the Sea last year and were disappointed after reading the reviews on here.

I am interested in Hitana though. Has anyone eaten at both recently and how do they compare?