We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation in nusa lembongan more suggestions please

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
accommodation in nusa lembongan more suggestions please

I am having trouble finding accommodation that we would like. Have decided at this stage (though that could change) that we would like to be in the area of the following, Playgrounds, Coconuts and Lembongan Reef Bungalows. For various reasons none of these properties are suitable. Really wanted to stay at the Reef Bungalows but apparently they dont have Wifi and that is really important to us. So what I am after in a nutshell is a descent property that has air con, hot showers and Wifi and i am hoping to only spend about $100 per night if possible.

Any more suggestions for this area would be greatly appreciated. If I cant find anything I will then start looking at properties on Mushroom Bay.

cheers,

Kate

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accommodation in nusa lembongan more suggestions please

bump

Melbourne
Level Contributor
407 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accommodation in nusa lembongan more suggestions please

Hi we have only stayed at Lembongan Island Beach Villas which is in this area, bit more expensive but worth it for your own little pool.

Visited Indiana and there rooms are lovely, they are down on the main beach.

Mushroom bay is a little far unless you have a motor bike, can walk across the cliff path during the day but this takes a while

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accommodation in nusa lembongan more suggestions please

Lembongan Island Beach villas are lovely but definately out of our price range as is Indiana Kenanga. We will have our daughter with us, so will need 2 rooms or a room and a rollaway, so that adds to the price as well. I am happy with Pondok Jenggala, it seems to tick all our boxes and we can get 2 rooms there for $100, but would really have liked to stay somewhere with a view. Miss 16 has requested hot showers and air con so is making my search harder, if it was just hubby and I we would probably not be bothered about the hot showers.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Kate

Melbourne
Level Contributor
407 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accommodation in nusa lembongan more suggestions please

Have you looked at Mainski (wotif). I split the cost for LIBV so was affordable. You will find meals etc really cheap on Lembongan. Some of the restaurants out of main village will come pick you up for example Scallywags. The little restaurants in the village will deliver. Have fun!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accommodation in nusa lembongan more suggestions please

Thanks but hubby stayed at Mainski last year and wasnt impressed at all.

cheers,

Kate

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: accommodation in nusa lembongan more suggestions please

Hi Kate,

I don't know what your travel dates are, but I own (australian) and manage a small boutique resort on Nusa Lembongan called Twin Island Villas, we are waiting to hear back from TripAdvisor, so we can get noticed. However you can find us on Facebook for reviews and photos, we are on the other side of the island but only a ten minute trip to anywhere. We include a cooked breakfast for two, per villa, hot water, aircon, motor scooter, and have a small bar, pool table, and new swimming pool. AUD$90.00 per night king bed. Hope this of help. Our website is just under construction www.twinislandvillas.com

Kim Sterkenburg

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
48 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: accommodation in nusa lembongan more suggestions please

Hi!

Have you had a look at Ware Ware Surf Bungalows? It is right next door to Lembongan Reef and we stay there a few times a year. Family owned hotel with amazing views.

They have air con rooms and have just started providing WIFI.

My fiance and I have a bungalow as part of this hotel that has just finished being built that will be available to stay in soon.

I think their rooms range from about $40 per night to $100 at the most.

Check them out...if you're after somewhere that's simple & comfortable with friendly staff and and awesome view...you can't go wrong :-)

http://www.warewaresurfbungalows.com/

Kate.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: accommodation in nusa lembongan more suggestions please

thanks for the suggestions but I have my accommodation all booked, I actually had to rule out Ware Ware as they only have cold water showers and Miss 16 insisted on hot showers.

cheers,

kate

9. Re: accommodation in nusa lembongan more suggestions please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 10:47