We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Restaurants in Bali

melbourne
Level Contributor
16 posts
New Restaurants in Bali

Hi All,

We travel to Bali twice a year and just love it! We are hoping to come back again before xmas and i was wanting to know if there have been any NEW restaurants that have opened in the last six months in the Seminyak/Legian area and also the Sanur and Nusa Dua areas as we split our time up in these locations when we come.

We love the Seminyak/Samur strip but was looking to try some new restaurants and give the taste buds a change!

Thanks for your help

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
1. Re: New Restaurants in Bali

ilab will know and I have begged her for a restaurant crawl.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,622 posts
317 reviews
2. Re: New Restaurants in Bali

Hi LInda

It's coming - I have been here 5 days and been to 9 restaurants so far! I have decided to do the right thing and go to Warisan tonight - that will be the 2nd time this week! :-)

Hi travellingmum1

Here is a link to what I wrote after the first couple of days!

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g469404-i9711-k392…

Cheers

australia
Level Contributor
367 posts
30 reviews
3. Re: New Restaurants in Bali

Hi, dont know if its new - but you MUST visit the pearl restaurant, in double six. the best food and service i have ever experienced. (and I am hard to please.)

not a restaurant - but also the rock bar at ayana resort is fantastic, we had drinks, watched the sunset and ordered multiple snack food( the food surpassed my expectations-very nice) all in all, lovely way to watch a great sunset, food and the most Beautiful cocktails in bali!!!

4. Re: New Restaurants in Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2011, 12:46