We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dentist - Dr Indra Guizot Bali

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Dentist - Dr Indra Guizot Bali

Hi, was hoping someone has had some veneers/crowns performed by Dr Guizot at No 19 Jln Patimura in Denpasar and are they happy with his work.

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dentist - Dr Indra Guizot Bali

I have seen much feedback.

I would say 50% are happy and 50% are very unhappy. You take a chance, it all depends whether cost is the motivating factor.

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dentist - Dr Indra Guizot Bali

Thanks Linda but what do you mean cost being the motivating factor? I understand he is not the cheapest around, some posts even quote him as being the most expensive.

Have you had a personal experience with him yourself?

Regards

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dentist - Dr Indra Guizot Bali

No, I decided against it even though the costs are way lower than my home.

I have read posts where crowns were not good and work needed to be done to fix up back in Australia.

I have seen good reports re cleaning and general dentistry and some good reports re veneers, but also too many negative to make me want to chance it.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
465 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dentist - Dr Indra Guizot Bali

I have recently had tooth implants done by Dr Guizot and I'm one of the happy ones.

Gold Coast Australia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Dentist - Dr Indra Guizot Bali

Hi, I went to Dr Indra in 2006 and had full crowns top and bottom, yes the assistants did most of the work but under his watchful eye. I am still very happy with the job he did, also the cost saving, it was 5 times cheeper than in Australia. I highly recommend him.

Perth
Level Contributor
25 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dentist - Dr Indra Guizot Bali

Hi also just returned from Bali and went to Dr Rudi at Galleria Shopping Centre and very happy with what I had done. Had 2 extraction 2 fillings clean and polish cost $230. Dr Rudi did all the work other than the clean. also had a new denture done for a cost of $500 with 9 teeth on it. So wouldn't hesitate going back to him for any other work I might need done.

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dentist - Dr Indra Guizot Bali

The "clinic" of Dr. Indra Guizot is recommendable

I was in Bali and had a very acute root issue.

Dr. Indra Guizot was recommended by our hotel.

It is not the European style of dentist, you would expect. But the infrastructure is modern (e.g. taking x-rays on computer displays, providing CDs with all x-rays) and I was handled very professionally by Kadek Suartini. Dr. Guizot himself is a salesman and I suppose, he has done no surgery in the last years. But his personnel are competent and very friendly. And even after three months, everything is fine after the root canal treatment.

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Dentist - Dr Indra Guizot Bali

Hi has anyone had an implant done by Dr Guizot. Dose he do the implant him self or is it done by his personnel.

Brisbane, Australia
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Dentist - Dr Indra Guizot Bali

I am considering having two implants and a bridge done at Bali 911 early next year.....would love to hear from anyone who has had implants done. Any problems???? Quotes in Australia are horrendous! Affordable over there.

Brisbane, Australia
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Dentist - Dr Indra Guizot Bali

I am considering a trip to Bali early next year to visit Bali 911 Dentist to have 2 implants and a bridge done......Would be interested in hearing from anyone who has had implants there. Bali 911 comes highly recommended by five Australian friends who have been there. Has anybody had any problems??? None of them has had implants.....but all had crowns.

Edited: 04 December 2011, 03:47