We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arc clinic

Australia
Level Contributor
101 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Arc clinic

Hi,

would love to hear any feedback on arc clinic in Bali .

Has anyone been there recently?

Am looking at restylane or aquamid treatment,

appreciate anyones experience with either product at arc

clinic or elsewhere, have never had a treatment before

so any feedback would be great.

Many thanks

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arc clinic

Botox, restalyne and aquamid are also available at Miracle Clinic and both Arc and there are quite safe and professional.

Australia
Level Contributor
101 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arc clinic

Thanks Linda , might check out miracle as well,

am nervous wondering wether should just look into

it in Australia , wonder how much prices really differ?

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arc clinic

If you have reservations, don't do it in Bali. Go to a clinic in Australia, The costs are less but not enough to worry about. I would never have any surgery eyelifts, mini facelifts including the threads in Bali and in fact the doctor at Miracle told me when i enquired about such she would NOT recommend that type of treatment in Bali.

However botox and fillers is ok there.

Perth
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arc clinic

Hi,

I had Restylane done by Dr Made Ita, located right next door to Sanyas Suites on Jl Petitinget. Dr Made Ita used to work for Arc Clinic and has opened her own shop. Dr Ita is presently studying for a Masters Degree in Anti-Ageing Medicine, so is well qualified and just a lovely, lovely lady to go with this.

I was extremely happy with her and will be back to see her in 6 months.

Here are the contact details for Dr MaDe Ita

Tel: (0361) 963948 Mobile: 081 558185701

email: madeita_misitahari@yahoo.com

I hope this helps.

Australia
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Arc clinic

Hi , I have been to ARC several times. Dr Murino is professional & a very good practitioner ( I am a nurse & would not hesitate in recommending him. He trained in Perth & Gold Coast) Many of my friends have also have been for Botox or poly filler, several have had eye surgery and IPL, all with no problems. Its best to make an appointment before you get to Bali as he is very popular. Your first appointment was free, and the treatment much cheaper than Aust. Google ARC clinic for tourists, he has pre/post photos and costs. Im sure you will come back looking good

Australia
Level Contributor
101 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Arc clinic

Thanks Kerry , great to hear personal experiences

have done a little research have decided against

aquamid and am looking more into the restylane, arc clinic

website looks good with lots of info, I guess no harm in going

for a consultation and checking things out

Australia
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Arc clinic

Hi, I went initially for restylane , but he suggested esthilys (wrong spelling) it lasts for 6-12mths and have been very happy

Australia
Level Contributor
101 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Arc clinic

May I ask u what price u paid and what area

u had done? I am looking at doing smile line or nasolabia fold

I think they call it.

Australia
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Arc clinic

I had the smile line from the lips down (sad face) and filled a crease between my brows. It worked really well, that was 12mths ago and still looks ok. I cant remember the price I think $300, he charges you by the unit (mls) he uses. I also had the sun spots on my hands removed. If you ring your local clinics ask how much they charge for each ml it will give you a comparison. I remember the IPL was half price. A couple of my friends recently had botox and said it was also half the price, and apparently he uses a better quality product (USA) that lasts longer than the brand used by many in Aus. He is a really nice man, and you can be guided by his advice. One of my friends wanted threads done and he said she didnt need it,and he wouldnt do it. Go by your gut instinct when you meet him, it is usually right.

Australia
Level Contributor
101 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Arc clinic

Thanks again Kerry, I have emailed through to

make an appointment, waiting to hear back from him.

People think I am crazy , having something like this done

in Bali, but as mentioned will go check it out and see how I feel

thanks for advice and info