We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excellent tailor

Perth
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
excellent tailor

Just to let you know about the wonderful tailor I use everytime I go to Bali. I just had 4 suits made and paid AUD$40.00 each. The jackets are fully lined and they come with pants. They always make excellent clothes and I am still wearing suits I had made 3 years ago. So for anyone wanting anything made their name is Jonoko's and they are on Poppies Lane 2.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,974 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: excellent tailor

the prices are so cheap. it's good to get some + feedback so we can all try different places. this one seems very good. i don't recall going there but will next time!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
97 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: excellent tailor

I also use them everytime, have been for years. Ask for Made, Damien or Agus. Tell them Natasha & Jason recommended you.

Bateau Bay
Level Contributor
18 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: excellent tailor

Hi,

If you are down in Legian another good tailor is "House of Komangs" in Padma Street near Garlic lane.They are cheap as well and very good.I use them and they can copy anything you bring from home.

Julianne

Adelaide
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: excellent tailor

Hi,

I am heading to Bali in July and am definately getting some suits made. We went to Phuket last year and I had suits made for the first time - absolutely fantastic - I am now hooked on tailors.

I have never used one in Bali. We will be staying at the Ramada Bintang - which one of these are near this hotel and can you also give me phone/contact details for the recommended tailors.

Thanks so much,

Tiffany.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: excellent tailor

Janoko Tailor

Poppies Lane 2 Legian Street, Kuta

Tel: 753230

They do a lot of business so I recommend you visit the day after you arrive to a fitting. They then find out when you are leaving and will give you a day to come back in for a final fitting. After that they courier them to your hotel for you.

Great service and the staff are really lovely.

Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: excellent tailor

Hi Lorrienne,

Will they copy from another suit?

Thanks

Sarah

Perth
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: excellent tailor

absolutely, just take it with you, pick your fabric and it will be perfect every time. They will also take in your clothes, I had two pairs of trousers taken in and they only charged me 10,000 rupiah each.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: excellent tailor

Thanks for that Lorrienne, thats great information...

Cant believe its that cheap..

im going to come back with a whole new wardrobe!

Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: excellent tailor

Thanks Lorrienne,

Off to stick a suit in the suitcase. Any idea how much they charge for shirts?

Sarah

xx

victoria
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: excellent tailor

Ad if you are staying in Legian/Seminyak region, I can highly recommend Brisbane Tailors, they are highly regarded for making men's and ladies suits, formal dresses, etc.