We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Denpasar to Nusa Dua

Singapore
Level Contributor
72 posts
24 reviews
Denpasar to Nusa Dua

We will be arriving at the Bali airport on the night of 17th July but our hotel is in Nusa Dua. Could anyone advise as to what would be the best way to get from Denpasar to Nusa dua late at night. Would a taxi from the airport be safe (around midnight) and how much would it cost. I checked with our hotel and they provide a one way transfer for about 25 USD. Should we take the hotel transfer or are there any better options.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
202 posts
1. Re: Denpasar to Nusa Dua

hello pooVin.

you can take the hotel transfer and make it feel safe for you .

or you just take the blue bird taxi on the airport in bali to nusa dua.

and from the airport to nusa dua at night just take about 20-30 minutes by car.

Singapore
Level Contributor
72 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Denpasar to Nusa Dua

Thanks indonesiaexpert. Do you know how much would a taxi normally cost?

Avalon Beach...
Level Contributor
822 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Denpasar to Nusa Dua

The taxi stand is just near McDonalds when you leave the arrivals terminal. The fixed price for a taxi to Nusa Dua is 85,000rp.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,395 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Denpasar to Nusa Dua

Hi. The taxis frm the airport are safe, much more convenient and much cheapr than your hotel transfer.

As soon as you exit the building turn right. The taxi counter is right there. If you don't have Rupiah change $20 at the exchange booth just before you leave the building.

Taxis are always there if there are flights arriving so no need to worry about hat.

$25- that's ridiculous. They should be ashamed of themselves. In Australia travel agents normally charge $15 per person return, through the hotel.

Singapore
Level Contributor
72 posts
24 reviews
5. Re: Denpasar to Nusa Dua

Thanks Catalyst and Frangipanigirl. I did not know how much a normal taxi would cost so I was confused as to whether I should just take the hotel transfer. Anyway, I will just go in for a taxi now.

6. Re: Denpasar to Nusa Dua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 07:48