We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Larger SIze Clothes

1 post
Larger SIze Clothes

Hi All, Heading to Bali on Saturday and was hoping to find places to buy some larger size clothes.... I am a 4XLT normally but 5xl if normal length plus larger shorts etc etc... Staying in Tuban but happy to travel a little to find some.

Thanks in advance!! :)

3 replies to this topic
Perth
Level Contributor
865 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: Larger SIze Clothes

I tried to buy my brother in law some clothes and did not have much luck. He is a 4xl and the only tops I could find were the Bintang type singlets. I asked at many stalls and shops but could not find much. You may be able to get clothes tailor made. This was a couple years ago so maybe things have changed.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
106 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: Larger SIze Clothes

Unlikely unless custom made. Certainly not available in the shops.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
666 posts
53 reviews
3. Re: Larger SIze Clothes

In Tuban, south of Discovery Mall, Dianne’s fixed price shop (and others nearby) usually have men’s t-shirts and polo shirts in those sizes as well as larger shorts. If they don’t have the size you want in stock they can get it fairly quickly.

In Legian there are a number of fixed price shops in Garlic Lane, such as Ketuts, that have larger sizes for men and women.

In Sanur there are fixed price shops at the beach markets, such as Tootsies that have larger sizes.

My husband wears larger sizes and has never had any problems buying reasonably good quality tshirts, casual shirts, polo shirts and shorts at these shops.

Reply to: Larger SIze Clothes
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted