We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7 seater mini van

7 seater mini van

Hi All

was hoping some one could suggest the name of a driver who has a mini van for 7 at a decent price. would prefer a mini van over 2 cars as I am travelling with some first time Bali visitors and everyone would like to stick together. The trip is from the airport to Legian. I have always used taxis so price wise was thinking 250-300k ???

Any help would be appreciated

2 replies to this topic
coffs harbour...
Destination Expert
for Tulamben, Lovina Beach
Level Contributor
9,097 posts
60 reviews
1. Re: 7 seater mini van

Most cars and APV's in Bali can seat 7 pax + driver. However, this configuration would not leave room for baggage and can be "cozy" for anyone who is a decent size. If you want to transport everyone and their baggage together, you'd need a small bus. A 10 -12 seater, depending on the amount of baggage.

Your hotel might be able to help you with suggestions for this.

Cardiff CA
Level Contributor
145 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: 7 seater mini van

Hello,

I have booked the driver below for a 12 seater van to hold 7 passengers and our luggage. I have not used him before but received a recommendation from TA on him. We are using him for airport pick up and for several days of sight seeing. Hope this helps.

leo_sumardika@yahoo.com>

Reply to: 7 seater mini van
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted