We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Villa Resort - Are These around ?

central coast nsw
Level Contributor
529 posts
10 reviews
All Villa Resort - Are These around ?

Looking at return trip Mar 19 staying Legian area.

Last trip stayed at Magani in pool room & whilst we loved it, were tending toward a pool villa this time.

Is anyone aware of a resort with private pool villas that also has a main pool with bar area ???

Or is there something similar out there ??

Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
142 reviews
1. Re: All Villa Resort - Are These around ?

Most private pool villas have a main pool but maybe not the swim up bar. I have stayed at SuryaMas Villas which is on JL Legian down towards double 6 end. They have beautiful villas and a main pool. Not beachside location but you are still in a great area. 8 min walk to the beach and about 5 min walk to Bintang Supermarket.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
142 reviews
2. Re: All Villa Resort - Are These around ?

ShazRuss I think I misread your question! If you are looking for a private pool villa in a resort maybe have a look at Legian Beach Hotel as they have pool villa there. I don’t know how many or what they are like but maybe other TA peeps can help with that 😊

Edited: 12 September 2018, 03:12
Maleny, Australia
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
206 reviews
3. Re: All Villa Resort - Are These around ?

We stayed at the Haven a few years ago. It is a big hotel that has about six private villas, each with their own pool. There are several general pools, one with swim-up bar etc. The villas are gorgeous, and very private. The Haven is just in the Seminyak area, about 50m from Legian, on the main road through both suburbs, just a few minutes walk from Bintang supermarket and about 5 minutes walk, or golf cart, to the beach.

Reply to: All Villa Resort - Are These around ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted