We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary change - where to go for 5 days?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Itinerary change - where to go for 5 days?

Hi Everyone,

I will be traveling from Hong Kong to Bali in less than 3 weeks.

My initial itinerary was : 5 days in Seminyak (Villa with friends), 5 days in Lombok (Qunci Villas Hotel), 5 days in Ubud (Como Uma Hotel) and back to Hong Kong.

I plan to cancel my trip to Lombok (no need to explain why). Any suggestion on where to spend those 5 days? In Bali or somewhere else? Any places or hotels to suggest? I don't mind booking a flight to leave and come back to Bali for the Ubud part.

Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Itinerary change - where to go for 5 days?

We have just changed our plans from gili t to nusa Lembongan as going off other forums nusa Lembongan didn’t seem to be effected by the terrible events. Hope this helps

Tallaght, Ireland
Level Contributor
72 posts
2. Re: Itinerary change - where to go for 5 days?

Also in the same position as yourself had booked gili t for 5 days and need to find somewhere else to go now. I was thinking caanggu but don't know enough about it.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
3. Re: Itinerary change - where to go for 5 days?

I will definitly have a look at Nusa Lembongan. As for Canggu, I think it is pretty close from Seminyak.

We thought of flying to Java but I am not sure if it is worth it for 5 days. Any thoughts?

Australia
Level Contributor
140 posts
25 reviews
4. Re: Itinerary change - where to go for 5 days?

What about a lovely place in Amed? Beautiful sea views and peaceful. Villa Bukit Segara looks great and is on my list of places I want to stay. If you want somewhere with a bit more to do, what about Sanur? Maya Sanur is fantastic and has a great bar overlooking the beach.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
5,876 posts
119 reviews
5. Re: Itinerary change - where to go for 5 days?

Pemuteran in the north of the island is a lovely small place where you can snorkel from the beach. The journey via Munduk offers some beautiful countryside. In fact, with 5 days you could break up the journey with a stop mid route each way.

Reply to: Itinerary change - where to go for 5 days?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted