We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo Traveler. What to do?

Metro Manila...
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Solo Traveler. What to do?

This is my first time in Bali. I will be traveling on the 14th of Aug and would stay till the 19th August. I am having a hard time finding tours for a solo traveler.

Any suggestion on how I can maximize my time in Bali. I want to go to Kuta and Ubud.

Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
5,507 posts
869 reviews
1. Re: Solo Traveler. What to do?

You can hire a car + driver to take you to the places that interest you. To know which places interest you just do some research and decide where you'd like to visit. Cost of car + driver should be no more than IDR600k for an 8 - 10 day. Pay the driver at the end of the day.

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
127 posts
31 reviews
2. Re: Solo Traveler. What to do?

Just go to Kuta and Ubud.

You will come across dozens of agents offering tours allover the Island on seat in base.

Another possibility is to hire a car with driver starting around Rp 400.000/day (usually 12 hours)

3. Re: Solo Traveler. What to do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2018, 16:24

Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Solo Traveler. What to do?

I have just posted on my blog of the best tours you should do!! Perfect for solo travelers :)

fancynancista.com/2018/08/6-must-visit-touri…

Reply to: Solo Traveler. What to do?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted