We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crossing to NL

uk
Level Contributor
288 posts
338 reviews
Crossing to NL

Hi, just wondering what thoughts are about the sea crossing at the moment. We're booked on Rocky tomorrow but after the earthquake last night and reading about the sea conditions I'm a bit worried. We'd planned 3 nights but am wondering if it's more sensible to extend our stay on the mainland...Any recent experience would be good please

3 replies to this topic
5 posts
1. Re: Crossing to NL

I went about a week ago, and we had to stay an extra night because the waves were too big to get on and off the boats, but Nusa Lembongan is beautiful, my favourite place in Bali , so if the boats are running I would be going!

fairhaven
Level Contributor
2,568 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: Crossing to NL

Hi dizzy. Why don’t you just send them an email and ask?? Rocky are extremely professional, travelled with them lots of times. They wouldn’t do anything to jeopardise their customers safety. Good luck

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
764 posts
75 reviews
3. Re: Crossing to NL

We are on Lembongan now, all the ferry are running. Earthquake has not affected anything, swell is a bit down on some of the other days.

Reply to: Crossing to NL
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted