We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

14 day itinerary in Bali

Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
14 day itinerary in Bali

Help

4 replies to this topic
Orange County...
Level Contributor
887 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: 14 day itinerary in Bali

I’d suggest you start by reading this really helpful pinned post on the different areas of Bali and what they each have to offer. Decide which areas sound most interesting to you. tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k916…

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
15,326 posts
95 reviews
2. Re: 14 day itinerary in Bali

Everybody is different so you need to read up on Bali and decide what interests. Certain activities/sights are best done from certain areas.

Some people go for 2 weeks and just stay in a villa in Seminyak, or spend 2 weeks doing yoga in Ubud. Others may move around 2 or 3 times. Some may put an island in the middle.

e.g.I dive and my wife likes to snorkel so we spend a lot of times in those areas so this year we did Amed - Pemuteran - Ubud - Kuta

coffs harbour...
Destination Expert
for Tulamben, Lovina Beach
Level Contributor
9,497 posts
60 reviews
3. Re: 14 day itinerary in Bali

Dodo, please read all the information on the forum, starting with the link in post # 1. Then read the first 2 pinned posts on the forum, then read the travel guides, then the things to do tab. Then start reading the forum. You can also use Google etc. Get a book, make notes of things that interest you.

As you are planning 14 days in Bali, you surely do have some idea of why you are going there????

If this is all too hard for you to do, then please consult a travel agent.

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
32 posts
66 reviews
4. Re: 14 day itinerary in Bali

Everybody is different with own priorities so there is no 'general' solution. We spent almost 3 weeks in and around Bali lately and tried to avoid the most touristy places, so, for example, we did not go to Kuta or Ubud, but chose places where we could go exploring and snorkeling. Our fav places were Nusa Penida and Amed! If you are interested in snorkeling, here is a guide that might help you to decide on the location:

https:/…

Reply to: 14 day itinerary in Bali
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted