We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hnr day 3

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
755 posts
75 reviews
hnr day 3

Sorry to disappoint another day of lazing on beach, people watching.

Very overcast towards Candi Dasa today look like it rained most of the day on that side.

Mostly sunny on Lembongan but a bit windy had to take umbrellas down today on beach.

Changed some money as weekend coming up and always drops Sat and Sunday.

Exchange rate today 10,250IDR to AUD. Less than mainland but will be 10,000 over weekend.

Linda’ s next door has better coffee so had our lced Coffees there.

On my walk this morning there was a ceremony on beach. About 50 men all dressed in ceremonial attire all with Knives of some kind.

Was waiting for someone to produce a rooster 😀

Didn’t wait to see what it was actually about.

Went to Lemongrass for diner. Sorry to say was a bit disappointing. While meal was ok l think My expectations were a bit high. We both had grilled seafood, fish a little over cooked, calamari a bit tough and I still have to come to terms with prawns cooked with shell still on.

Daughter had fish curry which she said was good and grandson had Pizza. Thin crust and crispy just the way l like it.

Got back to Tarci to find a full restaurant, staff were really under the pump. This continued to about 9.30

Sorry not more interesting but hey we are on Holliday’s

Cheers.

8 replies to this topic
Brisbane
Level Contributor
827 posts
56 reviews
1. Re: hnr day 3

Sounds great to me!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
231 posts
87 reviews
2. Re: hnr day 3

That’s my kinda holiday😎

Mortdale, Australia
Level Contributor
2,390 posts
45 reviews
3. Re: hnr day 3

Sorry to hear Lemongrass was not up to standard..:(. But your stay on Lembongan sounds pretty damm good

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
755 posts
75 reviews
4. Re: hnr day 3

Hi Gidget, just had one of the best Nasi Campur’s of all time here at Tarci, asked for a staff version with all the Bali sambal, what a difference to the normal standard tourist version.

Cheers

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
5,792 posts
32 reviews
5. Re: hnr day 3

Sounds very relaxing

Check Mac 😎😎

Orange County...
Level Contributor
781 posts
107 reviews
6. Re: hnr day 3

I love a good day of lazing!

Mortdale, Australia
Level Contributor
2,390 posts
45 reviews
7. Re: hnr day 3

Thats great Tim...I'll have to try it next time.

Sydney
Level Contributor
2,423 posts
39 reviews
8. Re: hnr day 3

Nasi campur - can’t wait to get back to have my favourite! Thanks for the sudden Bali memory, Tim.

Reply to: hnr day 3
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted