We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in Bali for utmost privacy.

Accomodation in Bali for utmost privacy.

Planning to visit Bali after mid February next year for honeymoon. We are looking to chill and relax, not interested in a lot of exploring. Please suggest accomodation in Bali and which areas offer utmost privacy and are less crowded. Also, please suggest beach resorts offering private beach areas.

7 replies to this topic
Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
1,347 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: Accomodation in Bali for utmost privacy.

Hi,

I would recommend Ubud for quiter destination. Anywhere in Jl Bisma will be great and convenient to walk around Ubud. Look on Booking.com, go to any hotel in Ubud, click on the map on the left, scroll to Jl Bisma or any other area you fancy. You can check prices, availability, area and type of accommodation in this manner. Follow the link to book, better to take free cancellation option.

There are no private beaches in Bali that l know of, best to choose your area then repeat as above.

Have a great trip and enjoy your honeymoon.

Australia
Level Contributor
139 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Accomodation in Bali for utmost privacy.

Sounds like Amankila on the east coast might be suitable for you. Very quiet and private.

3. Re: Accomodation in Bali for utmost privacy.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 04 August 2018, 12:52

4. Re: Accomodation in Bali for utmost privacy.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 04 August 2018, 12:52

australia
Level Contributor
2,230 posts
5. Re: Accomodation in Bali for utmost privacy.

February is the wet season; very humid. The West coast of Bali, both ocean and beach will be covered in debris/rubbish. At any time Bali is not famed for its beaches. Sanur beaches are better at this time of year. I also suggest Ubud or perhaps Nusa Dua. Perhaps a Villa would be appropriate for privacy.

TripAdviser is not a travel agency; we're just a bunch of holidaymakers like you. I suggest you have a look at an OTA e.g. Booking.com which has a filter for your requirements, room photos, reviews, accommodation facilities and a decent enough map to see the location of accommodation. We have no idea what your budget is. Or even your requirements for accommodation. I think you need to do your own research and experienced TA members will be happy to help with any specific questions regarding chosen accommodation. Good luck.

Edited: 04 August 2018, 03:45
Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
5,842 posts
119 reviews
6. Re: Accomodation in Bali for utmost privacy.

There are many hotels in the rainforest/jungle areas of Bali offering peace, quiet and privacy. alassari.com Alassari Plantation on Mt Batukaru would seem to fit the bill, also Alila Manggis on the outskirts of Candi Dasa. Closer to town is Belmond Jimbaran - lovely beach. Komeneka at Keramas and KajNe at Tulamben are small beachside properties. I think I'm correct in saying that none of the beaches on Bali are private but beach sellers do not approach you if you're on hotel sun loungers (well not in my experience).

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
23,403 posts
177 reviews
7. Re: Accomodation in Bali for utmost privacy.

Hi and congratulations on your forthcoming wedding.

For which area to choose to suit you, this might help:

https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g29…

Once you’ve decided on location, then you could check on one of the hotel booking sites such as Agoda for the type of accommodation you’d like.

Reply to: Accomodation in Bali for utmost privacy.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted