We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photo booth in Bali

Vancouver
9 posts
Save Topic
Photo booth in Bali

Does anyone know of any photo booths in Bali and/or if you could rent one? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Queue

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photo booth in Bali

Sorry I don't really understand what you mean?

Vancouver
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Photo booth in Bali

My family and I are looking for a photo booth in bali---the kind of booths where you put your money in and the machine takes pictures of you and prints them out on a thin strip of photo paper for you on the our\tside of the booth after a few minutes. You can sometimes find these machines in malls or tourist attractions. My family tries to use them whenever we see them, where ever we go. Just curious if there is one in Bali somewhere that we could use or maybe rent one for a couple of days for a party. A little something like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_booth

Thanks in advance for any info,

Queue

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photo booth in Bali

Yes I am pretty sure they have booths like that here in the malls - usually in the fun arcade area... they often have cartoons hearts etc superimposed on them too... I'll keep an eye out for you... the best bet would be the main Kuta mall...

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,395 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Photo booth in Bali

They have them in Timezone and places similar.

5. Re: Photo booth in Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 19:51