Good morning all!
I have the opportunity due to my circumstances to travel to Indonesia at least once a year and although I have been very fortunate to see and do some extraordinary things there are still many places I'd like to visit. My wife is Indonesian so I have had many trips that maybe the regular traveler wouldn't but the below list is my wishlist to accomplish over the coming years.
(in no particular order)
1. Krakatau, West Java
2. Taman Nasional Tanjung Puting, South Kalimantan, Borneo
3. Komodo Nasional Park
5. Ujung Kulon Nasional Park, West Java
6. Prambanan Temple, Central Java
8. Pagaruyung Palace, West Sumatra
9. Tana Toraja, Rantepao, Sulawesi
I have been to Borobudur so, although I'd go back without hesitation, this is the places I haven't seen. My question to you is, what would be on your list? I'm sure I've missed some spectacular scenery or architectural wonder. What would you recommend seeing?