We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sayang holidays

Elmhurst, Illinois
Level Contributor
877 posts
451 reviews
Save Topic
sayang holidays

Hi,

Has anyone used Sayang Holidays for travel in Indonesia! They also have tours in India, Sri Lanka and Southeast Asia. They offer special including international air form Los Angeles or San Francisco, hotls with daily breakfast, private driver, entrance fees and many tours. There prices seem very reasonable but I would like to find feedback about them.

Many thanks!

Somerset, New Jersey
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sayang holidays

I'm thinking of using them too. I'd love feedback.

Elmhurst, Illinois
Level Contributor
877 posts
451 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sayang holidays

I haven't received any feedback yet. They are offering special deals on the Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel magazine. I also found a few reviews on "yelp".

Somerset, New Jersey
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sayang holidays

Frommer's is how I found them. I say the yelp review. All were good except 1, but that 1 was pretty detailed. It's why I'm hesitant.

Elmhurst, Illinois
Level Contributor
877 posts
451 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sayang holidays

I thought the same thing!!!! Read the post on the other forum!

Somerset, New Jersey
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sayang holidays

I can't find it. Can you give me a link?

Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran, Yogyakarta
Level Contributor
8,376 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sayang holidays

yelp.com/biz/sayang-holidays-san-francisco

Is this it? I looked at their packages and don't look too bad for airfare, but their hotels are not great, and I would just skip their "tours" and do my own sightseeing with a private car and driver. Just my opinion! I have friends in the Bay area always asking about visiting me in Bali, so was considering recommending this, but after checking it out, I don't think so!

Somerset, New Jersey
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sayang holidays

I did notice that their hotels seemed just ok, but airfare looks pretty good. I'm considering the Sanur Beach Hotel package. Have you heard of it?

Elmhurst, Illinois
Level Contributor
877 posts
451 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sayang holidays

I checked trip advisor and it looks good. Check them out! Also, the taxes are included aren't they?

Somerset, New Jersey
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sayang holidays

The fuel surcharge is but the airport tax isn't.

10. Re: sayang holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 09:46