We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour againcy

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
4 posts
Tour againcy

Hi i will come to chengdu on 28 of October

I want to go tibet for 4 or 5 days

Is there any company can arrange tibet permit and tour for me

Note : i am sole

15 replies to this topic
Holland
Level Contributor
616 posts
1 review
1. Re: Tour againcy

There are many agencies in Lhasa who can arrange your trip. Just search for travel agencies on the internet and look at their websites. And sent them an email to ask for inquiries. You can also look on TripAdvisor for recommended travel agencies.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
4 posts
2. Re: Tour againcy

I mean can they arrange permit withn 2-3 days

Holland
Level Contributor
616 posts
1 review
3. Re: Tour againcy

If you are only staying in Lhasa it takes less time then when you are going to travel around. But it can't be done in 2 or 3 days. I think it will take about 14 days. But you have to ask the travel agencies.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
4 posts
4. Re: Tour againcy

So if i will go to nepal then take againcy from there after that go to tibet

Can i continue to china

I mean my plan will be

Nepal- tibet-beijing

Umeå
Destination Expert
for Leh
Level Contributor
6,473 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Tour againcy

You will travel with a group, everyone in the the group has to follow the same itinerary, and the group can continue to mainland China . The group permit/visa gives you shorter time total in China than the standard tourist visa. Oh , last thing : the group can be any size down to ...one.

Lhasa, China
Level Contributor
356 posts
6. Re: Tour againcy

Tibet tour is rather expensive for single travelers, I suggest you to contact a travel agent who has group tour available for your planned travel date ASAP. There is a big holiday coming from 1st-7th October in China.

If you already have your Chinese visa, i dont suggest you to travel Nepal - Tibet - Beijing. Because coming from Nepal to Tibet, besides Tibet Permit, you have to have a special visa called CHINESE GROUP VISA done in Kathmandu, which takes three full working days. That's extra money and trouble.

Lhasa, China
Level Contributor
134 posts
7. Re: Tour againcy

Sorry you cannot obtain Tibet travel permit in 2-3 days, but will take around 15 days, it's the same if you go from Nepal to Tibet, apart from that, you need to stay in kathmandu at least 4 working days applying for the group visa. Yes, with the group visa, you can go to Beijing after Tibet with your group members.

Level Contributor
177 posts
8. Re: Tour againcy

Yes, Nepal - Tibet - Beijing is available. But why do you want to get the Tibet Permit within 2-3 days? 28th. October, there is still time. But, I suggest you choose a reliable Tibet travel agent now. Because we will have a 7-day holiday from 1-7 Oct. for our National Day. And the Tibet Tourist Bureau doesn't work during the time.

Lhasa, Xizang, China
Level Contributor
784 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: Tour againcy

If you have China visa already, you do not have to wait some days in Kathmandu for the Tibet visa, to enter Tibet from Chengdu help you save some time, permits can be arranged to your hotel in Chengdu or airport. about Tibet travel permits : https:/…tibet-travel-permits.html

Umeå
Destination Expert
for Leh
Level Contributor
6,473 posts
2 reviews
10. Re: Tour againcy

No , no , no ... the standard tourist visa does NOT give access to Tibet/TAR . You can only enter with the group visa , you can not interact directly with the Chinese Embassy for a Ktm-Tibet tour.

Reply to: Tour againcy
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted