We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Travel Companions Tibet June 2015

3 posts
2 reviews
Looking for Travel Companions Tibet June 2015

I am looking to leave from Beijing to Xi'an and then into Lhasa around June 30th (plus minus a day or two). I am a solo traveler (Male, Age 26, United States) and am trying to join a group tour. Please let me know if you are interested in joining and we can try and book a group travel tour.

Lijiang, China
Level Contributor
89 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Looking for Travel Companions Tibet June 2015

You can contact with www.yunnanadventure.con, email: contact@yunnanadventure.com . The company provide join in group tour.

3 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Looking for Travel Companions Tibet June 2015

Yes, working on travel agencies but seems to be easier of you already have a group in terms of flexibility.

Lhasa, China
Level Contributor
22 posts
21 reviews
3. Re: Looking for Travel Companions Tibet June 2015

Hello Jay P,

It's also good idea to post your travel plan in lonely planet thron tree forum to find more people to join with your trip.

4. Re: Looking for Travel Companions Tibet June 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2016, 09:46