We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tibet tour/trek partner May 2015

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
203 posts
59 reviews
Tibet tour/trek partner May 2015

Hello! Gal from Canada looking to join other(s) on a tour/trek in Tibet beginning of May 2015. I have to fly home around May 18. Send me a message if interested.

Lhasa, China
Level Contributor
834 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Tibet tour/trek partner May 2015

Hi Gal

Joining a small group tour is the best way to keep the tour cost low and experience Tibet in a different way, so you can check this website where they have small group tours in the beginning of May that you can join www.tibetgrouptour.com/tibet-group-tours

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
203 posts
59 reviews
2. Re: Tibet tour/trek partner May 2015

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately I have to leave for home on May 18 and the group tours listed only start May 18. Still looking for people to join me!!

Lhasa, China
Level Contributor
834 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Tibet tour/trek partner May 2015

I am sorry that the date not working with you and i will keep you posted if there is other trips that match your dates. best of luck to you

Lhasa, China
Level Contributor
34 posts
4. Re: Tibet tour/trek partner May 2015

It is easy to find the travel mates for a general tour in Tibet that matches your dates, but it is hard for the hiking.

You can book your tour with a reliable Tibetan tour agency firstly, and ask them to help you find the travelers who suit the dates and join in your tour. It is much easier for them as they usually receive more than 10 enquiries around the world every day. Hope this helps.

Dublin, Ireland
8 posts
5. Re: Tibet tour/trek partner May 2015

Hi peepsy, I am also looking for fellow travellers starting from Lhasa after 6th May 2015. I am in Beijing on 30th April will be in Lhasa on 9th through Xian and Xining. My plan is to travel to Kathmandu through EBC, Delhi, Goa and Kerala returning back on 11th June to Ireland. If any of this fits your plan please let me know. Have done only a bit of trekking (Machu Picchu) but that is at a lower altitude.

Wilson

6. Re: Tibet tour/trek partner May 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2015, 10:45